Sunday, January 20, 2013

Two things.

Hello dearest lectors,

I have two very different things to share with you this week:

First, some really authentic woodwork by Tiger Mouse. While net trolling during last week, I stumbled upon these amazing creations. Tiger Mouse carve typography out of wood for personal and business needs. On their site you can see a number of fonts and finishes. My heart really wants one large piece as a headboard over my bed...*swoon*. Hopefully in a couple of months I can make it happen. If you, however, are in better financial standing than myself, give them a smoke signal here.

Pics below. :)






Secondly, as you can imagine when I troll the net, I do a thorough job, so during more net trolling I found this video. It's about the power of outrospecting. Who'd have thought empathy could be used as a tool in business, art, politics etc. I just love the perspective. I also am putty for the illustrative style. 

Enjoy! 

Tags: #Wooden #Typography #Empathy #Politics #RSA #Typography 







No comments:

Post a Comment