Thursday, January 24, 2013

The hydrate parade

I'm trying to avoid overeating. *Sigh* These female bodies of ours respond so quickly to nutrition. Resulting in a little too much curving (In my opinion of course - nothing wrong with the curves if you can work 'em. At my height though, the weight can be tedious) I digress.

 What I meant to speak about is that I have resorted to drinking more during the day and keeping to small meals when I'm hungry. Lol, I don't even know if this'll last.

My biggest problem is the billion-and-one loo visits. Oh save me! Anyhow I do enjoy a cap and some tea...Im a major tea girl. Going to see how it goes.

Tea with a slice of lemon

Cappucino

2 comments:

  1. Lemon & Tea...Yes!
    Cuppaccino? A lot of calories in there aint it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Possibly. But beats snacking on chocolate or chips... I drink more tea than cap though, the caps a treat of sorts.

    ReplyDelete