Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Call Me The Optimist

Hello friends,

Hello 2013!!!...right? I have been lusting after this year and all it's gifts for so long. I am so relieved to finally have clean slate. I don't know why a seemingly silly number on a calendar can change my outlook and lift my spirits but for Pete's sake I FEEEL GOOOOOD! Thank heavens. I'm bolting into this year with an incandescent spirit of optimism.

I am looking forward to:


  • Getting my entrepreneurial pursuits off the ground.
  • Keeping a good work/life balance
  • Decorating my apartment - Pinterest is killing me!
  • Getting a ride...heaven permit!
  • Our anniversary :)
  • Keeping the fam happy and healthy
  • Discovery!
  • Lots and lots of little travels.


I hope, in the words of Joe Dukey (of Fat Freddy's Drop) in the song Hope, we all "Rise from the ashes Like a phoenix sun." This is our year! *Cues Rihanna* Pour It Up

J'aime la vie <3 nbsp="nbsp" p="p">

Oh, and...



No comments:

Post a Comment