Friday, March 18, 2011

A liberating trend: Short.

Hi friends...

If you, like me, have been stretching yourself day after day trying to make the mass of fiber on your head (Only sometimes recognizable as hair) work, you must be just elated at this trend. Short hair. Short, sexy, easy, cute. I've done it and it's working out so well I'm going even shorter...Think Solange Knowles.


I love it for these reasons: It's easy maintenance and looks amazing! Plus it takes a couple of years off, so we can all stop searching for that fountain of youth :) For now. My favorite reason though, is that it takes a huge load off ones shoulders and forces you to work your natural beauty. (Yes I dare utter the word NATURAL) The layers can get tiring. We all finally get to know what everyone looks like. A breath of fresh air from the concealing weaves we've all had which often have such long fringes one can only see the nose. *Thumbs down to that* Let the world see you. Trust me you're great.


And to everyone who thinks "short only suits some people", here's a selection that I'm sure will change your mind.

**Click on pics to enlarge :)

***Ta

No comments:

Post a Comment