Tuesday, March 1, 2011

A few things I suggest you do too.

Well :)

Here are a few things I'd like to do (Wishful thinking). I decided to share it with you because I have a sneaky suspicion that you may just have a similar want. We all have little voids in our lives and I think the items on this unconventional itinerary might do well to fill one of the tiny holes in my heart. See what they can do for you. Thought this would be a fun way to do it, here goes...


The pic may appear too small - click on it to view full size.




(Follow along from 'start here')
1.)  Get a necklace like this
2.)  & a bag like this
3.)  Walk in Mary-Janes like this
4.) Then rest your feet in these
5.)  Practise walking like this
6.)  And go holiday here
7.)  Swim in this
8.)  Wear a (head)wrap like this
9.)  Find a man with shoes like this
Done!

*Thatsall*
  Ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment