Thursday, April 25, 2013

#Fitness

Hello again,

I've been trying to keep more fit over the past year...another one of the more tangible efforts I'm making to live my "best life" (Can you hear Dr Oz dictating this sentence to me in the background?) I have to say it's gotten a lot easier over time.

Lately it hardly feels like a chore at all, it's a lifestyle switch that I actually enjoy. - I know this might sound "righteous" but once you get into the habit, you begin to love it...need it even. Also, I have found exercise is a great way to equalize ones emotions. So I often run further when I'm upset and by the time I get home I'm too bushed to be stressed. Also, I do believe exercise releases a certain good endorphin (like chocolate) that makes one happy...so if not for health, do it for happiness. :)

I do a couple different things to keep the excitement alive: Running, Muay Thai, and Gym at Virgin Active. If you'd like running info, SA Active  and Nike + are good places to start...it helps to get into a community of sorts just so you can have the support it takes to stick to it. If you'd like to get into Muay Thai, I go to a class in Rivonia by @bakibaai (Tweet him for more info - he's really tough! Get's rid of the fat faaaaast!)

Here are a couple of "me doing exercisey things" pics... LOL

Watch the Tone! ;")


Witness the Fitness ;")






No comments:

Post a Comment