Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Accountability Calendar

Hey friends,

I've devised a little plan to help me stay on track. Lists are obviously not doing their part to help me keep to what I say/think I'll do daily. So, I've made an accountability calendar! - Pastel colored, so that it's at least bearable to look at daily. It's an A3 foldable print with blocks for 5 days in each week (because it would be ungodly to PLAN to spend ones weekends working) You can print one and join me. Hopefully this will yield a kick-ass productive month.

Yay!

Print!!

It has little messages to encourage you along the way :)

Like: "Started from the bottom"

Folded

and "Now we here!!" hahaha

6 comments:

  1. Wow have printed my Calender and cant wait to get started

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent! I'm on day 3. It's a little hard being completely honest but I'm being hard on myself to stay true. :) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thought I'd ask if this managed to keep you on track last year?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Embarrassingly enough I didn't. But we live to try new things and learn. - What it taught me is how to keep momentum. I may not be sticking to lists and times as well as I should but I definitely am getting a lot more done daily. :) Happy New Year!

      Did you try it? Perhaps you managed?

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I plan to use it as of now, I'll let you know how it goes. Thanks for putting it together and for making it available to us.

    Hapi New Year to you! :)

    ReplyDelete