Thursday, October 24, 2013

Pretty Finds: Indalo Bags + Jabu Ties

Just sharing two very impressive pretty finds I've just stumbled upon, both by local manufacturers.

One

Indalo Bags, wowza, I have to have one of these like yesterday. I'm busy bargaining with my inner accountant to let me have it against my budget. Not a crazy purchase though cause they are an absolute steal for under a grand. My wallet is definitely itching for one!

Two

These Ties by Jabu. I bought one on the spot! For R150 each they are an amazing accessory to transform a drab shirt. I'm not the fashion files but I love these and I think they are bang on trend.

Pics below.

Xx!

AMAZE!

Just so you see it again and love it more.

She has a large range

Me jazzing my look up with the one I bought

One more time... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment