Monday, June 18, 2012

Keep Calm and Reboot

I've gotten to the point where I am ok with rebooting my phone. I do it like 3-7 (as a thumb suck) times a day. I have complained till I was blue in the face about how many times it hangs. But alas, I am a new woman. A woman of patience and strength. 

It's the strangest thing but many of us who use BBs are fed up with them, but we simply cannot migrate. It's for a number of reasons but my biggest weakness is BBM. I am a self-proclaimed (perhaps also peer-accused) addict. - Don't ask me why, it's created a convenience in my life that I can no longer breath without.

So if you there are facing a similar predicament with your phone, hear this: It is not worth the anger and frustration, it is what it is...so Keep calm and reboot.

I have made us all a sign for the sake of camaraderie. Download sign below :) #Pow

No comments:

Post a Comment