Wednesday, February 2, 2011

No selling out...

Hi

Friends, I'd been thinking, about leadership. Long indulgent drawn out streams of thought in between agency briefs. What about it and what it would take for one to attain it. There are countless theories and hypotheses on the subject and of course I'm no Naom Chomsky... not even any Khaya Dlanga.  One thing about leadership that stands out for me though, is loyalty. I feel its an inegral quality for a leader regardless of whether one is a grade one class captain or Barack Obama. You have to stick to what you believe, who you are and where you're going in oder for anyone else to follow.

You might think this is a random outburst of 'emo-ness', not to worry it's not. Not entirely anyway. I'd just like to express my utter awe in the amount of loyalty I have spent four years discovering in a friend of mine. I think many who have met her would agree, Kgomotso Tladi does not sell out. Does not snitch ;) Does not follow fad. Is true, is firm and I admire that. Therefore like for any other emotional outburst I have, I have pencil drawn her a picture. It's not a picture of her, but rather a picture for her. I hope she enjoys it.

Thats all friends. Thank you for not judging me and mumbling " I thought this wasn't an 'emo' outburst hmmmpf."

(**,)

Ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment